“It's unofficially fall - Pumpkin Spice Lattes have returned, the leaves outside are getting ready to turn into vibrant tones of red, orange, and yellow - and our flamboyance is here to complete that rainbow for you! 🏳️🌈
Welcome to Flamingo Market, Torontos only independent bi-monthly market for LGBTQ2SIA+ business owners and makers!
Proudly hosted at the historic Buddies In Bad Times Theatre in the heart of Toronto's Gay Village.
Featuring, promoting and fostering the diverse small business and artisan talent that the LGBTQ2SIA+ community has to offer.
Flamingo Market is a FREE admission market that is an all inclusive, child friendly market. All are welcome to attended!
Come out and have a gay ol' time supporting the local talent that lives within our community!
OUR FLAMBOYANCE (or FLOCK) OF VENDORS:
~ FOOD VENDORS ~
- Baked In A Box - Baked Goods
- Hot Shot Chocolate & Hot Shot Erotic Chocolate - Chocolate
- Ketzele Kitchen - Jams/ Preserves
- Comiditas - Serving Peruvian-style food & appetizers!
~ PRODUCT VENDORS ~
- Ariane Julien Design - Jewellery
- Cat's Art Creations - Accessories/ Sculptures
- Citchen Candle Co. - Handcrafted Soy Candles
- Cream Of The Crop Top - Crop Tops (NEW)
- DemoreDemerrier Art - Acrylic Pour Paintings (NEW)
- Dirty Business Soaps and Oddities - Handmade soaps/ Beeswax wrap
- Frizz Kid - Prints/ Buttons/ Enamel Pins/ Totes/ T-shirts
- H2tbody - Luxury Soaps/ Body Butters/ Balms
- Heidi Cho - Prints/ Cards/ Ceramics
- Kris Lodu - Tshirts/ Prints (NEW)
- Leezou lgbtq+ - Socks/ T-shirts/ Patches/ Posters/ Notebooks
- Mathis Bailey - Author (NEW)
- Monster Cliche - Enamel Pins/ Hand-Painted Pins/ Keychains/ Earrings/ Stickers/ Patches/ Notebooks/ Apparel (NEW)
- Nurtured Sew Naturally - Wool Dryer Balls/ Laundry Detergent/ Linen Sprays/ Essential Oils
- Panther Daze Designs - Body Harnesses/ Garters/ Chokers
- Roisin Glass Clothing - Gender Neutral Bomber Jackets (NEW)
- Soulfire Sessions - Handcrafted Soy Candles/ Soaps, Tea blends/ Skin Salves/ Herbal Vinegars/ Bath Salts (NEW)
- Temper Tantrum - Prints/ Pins/ Patches/ Zines
- The Nude Needle - Embroidery (NEW)
- Thready To Go - Embroidery
- Valkyrie Bone Crafts - Bone Jewelry / Insect Taxidermy Mounts (NEW)
- With Love Compassion Cards - Greeting Cards/ Buttons, Magnets (NEW)
- Yas Petit Poulet- Pins/ Postcards/ T-shirts
- Yozhik is Blue Illustration & Design - Prints/ Zines/ On-the-spot Commissions (i.e. fantasy portraits) (NEW)
~ SERVICE VENDORS~
- Rain Gatherer Tarot - Tarot Readings!
~ COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS VENDING ~
- Binders OUT Canada -Binders (Pay What You Can!) & Binders OUT Canada Buttons as a Fundraising item
- Feeding Canada/ Founder at Feeding Canada - Feeding Canada swag: Shirts/ Buttons/ Posters, Bags
Buddies In Bad Times Theatre is on the traditional lands of the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation, the Haudenosaunee, the Anishnaabe and the Wendat. We acknowledge them and any other Nations who care for the land (acknowledged and unacknowledged, recorded and unrecorded) as the past, present and future caretakers of this land, traditional territory named Tkaronto, “Where The Trees Meet The Water”; “The Gathering Place”. We do not support colonial forces that undermine, distort or erase the vital role of Indigenous people in our world.
Accessibility Note: We're proud to say that part of the reason we were so excited to host our events at Buddies in Bad Times Theatre is because their venue is fully accessible, including their gender neutral washrooms”