“// SAVE THE DATE - June 15, 2019 //
Calling all Caribbean LGBTQQ2S Posse!
*** Guest list is hidden ***
You are invited to join together with other Caribbean LGBTQQ2S people for food, music, good people and vibes at an all ages park lime. This is FOR us, BY us!
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Time: 1:00pm to 6:00pm
(Will be at a Toronto park that is TTC accessible and have lots of parking)
What to bring:
- Yourself and friends! (Please keep in mind this is a Caribbean LGBTQQ2S centered space)
- Food to share if you can (please bring an ingredients list if you are making it yourself). We will have stuff to share so no worries if you can't.
- A reusable cup for drinks (we will provide paper plates, etc.)
- This is a family friendly event, bring little people in your life if you want!
- Tupperware containers (in case there is extra food)
- Games, things you want to share and play with others.
- Lawn chairs and blankets.
Queeribbean Toronto is a collective of Caribbean LGBTQQ2S folks who want to gather our community, eat some good food, meet each other and lime. We are a group made up of organizers, artists, advocates and academics from all different Caribbean backgrounds and ages who want to create more safe and loving and different kinds of spaces for us to gather. #QueeribbeanTO”