Yohomo's PINK XMAS Market Picks
PINK XMAS makes its return this year at the 519! As of this point we have 3 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, 24 minutes and 40 seconds until the holidays. The Yohomo team encourages you to shop local and find your fun gifting needs at this queer craft, fashion, art and literature fair in support of the 519 and organized by Pink Market Toronto.
Here are a few of our favourite things but there will be so much more to see, and check out their event listing for a complete list of vendors.
What: Pink XMAS 2016 | When: Dec. 3+4 11am-5pm | Where: 519 Church st. Toronto
1. Concrete planters by Doctor Flamingo. If you're gonna gift green, take your succulents and cacti to the next level with these planters.
1. Anti static Dryer balls from Nurtured Sewn Naturally. Say goodbye to dryer sheets forever.
2. Elisha Lim - the artist & graphic novelist will be featuring her work at the market.
3. Prince Tshirt by Afrodelik. Show your love for the legend and keep him close to you at all times in this tee.
4. Shopping vintage is always a good idea for style saavy and budget conscious individuals. Check out choice finds by The Original Smiths
6. Lou Brown Vintage plates and saucers. Re-worked and hand painted with a few saucy, choice words.
7. Limited edition Toronto Skyline Print (from the 70s) from Second Voyage Vintage (50% off!) Toronto nostalgia at it's best!