Details on the big day, from the organizers below:
Start YOUR pride celebrations with U of T surrounded by friends and colleagues in the beautiful outdoor Hart House Quad at the U of T Pride Pub. Join the party early for a delicious outdoor BBQ and drinks, a Community Fair with local LGBTQ+ organizations and tons of activities, or wait until the stars come out to dance the night away with our fabulous DJs and performers.
This event is open to U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni, friends, families, and community members – everyone is welcome to attend!
LOCATION: Hart House Quad (7 Hart House Circle, Toronto)
4:30 PM – 8:00 PM: COMMUNITY FAIR & BBQ (family-friendly)
8:00 PM – 1:00 AM: DANCING UNDER THE STARS (17 +)
- The amazing vogue troupe Toronto Kiki Ballroom Alliance – back by popular demand! Performance at 7:30 pm
- Phenomenal DJs Tamika (J E L L Y) and Cozmic Cat (Cherry Bomb) on the decks, to curate your outdoor dance floor experience! 8:00 pm - 1 am
We can’t wait to see you there!
****** FUN IN THE SUN FOR EVERYONE******
Visit the Community Fair to learn about on- and off-campus LGBTQ+ resources and to find volunteer opportunities and other ways to get involved. Join in on games and crafts, and bring your kids for free face-painting! Be sure to get your photo snapped in the photobooth!
- Move U/Equity Movement will be hosting giant Jenga, mini golf, and other activities from 4:30 - 8 pm!
- Hart House will be hosting a drop-in button making session from 4:30 - 8 pm
- The Family Care Office will be providing a variety of fun activities for children including free face painting available from 4:30 - 7 pm
- Alumni Relations will be hosting their famous photobooth from 4:30 - 9 pm!
- Off-campus LGBTQ+ community organizations and U of T departments will be providing information and other resources at the Community Fair from 4:30 - 8 pm. Organizations joining us: Planned Parenthood Toronto, ACT, ASAAP, LGBT Youth Line, Out & Out Toronto Inc., Toronto Gaymers, Toby's Place, Pride Toronto, and more!